Twitter Trend

    Follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    IMM A GOOD BOI!

    Staying home so much lately ! hahaha ! literally Stay home evry weekend !WTF? boring siak ! bud ystr did went out duh

    ystr went out in the afternoon at arund 1+ den went to take 966 to Dear's hse ! the journey is so excruciating ! want to slp on the bus ! Reached dear's hse area went off to da bao ! brought Dear CHAR QUEY TIAO ! and nasilemak for myself. also brought this YUAN YAN drink , GRASS JELLY + SOYA MILK ! hahah ! special siak ! nice to drink =D

    =D then then ! go her hse eat ! slack sleep ! damn tired siols ! tiring day ! watch movie on her com played some games den went out after dear bathed all those ! arund 5 den go out !

    den when we reached bus stop den i realise i forget to get my watch and wrist band ! left at DEAR HSE ! omgosh ! in the end went back to took it ! SRY DEAR ! hai u cannot go flea !

    aniwae we went VIVO to walk walk ! Vivo's daiso is not much diff from plaza sing ! din brought much ! onli one dispenser , and one hamburger lunch box from action city i think

    ate at KFC !

    Went home at arund 10 ! sent dear home den i went home myself! home at arund 1 =D

    i seriously need a job now ! being poor sux mani ! work have to come ! dun wanna depend on my mum so much ! seldom take money from her liao ! =D !

    Hope i find a job soon !

    Woot ! got inspired by scootee twitter ! went to find images of cars and found Lamborghini reventon, Super duper imbal Nice ! it looks like a jet !








    aniwae did some Maya today which is liek total BOREDEMM! i seriously think sch is a fking waste of my time.
    this building took me liek 4 hrs to make -_= fking nub sia !






    Sians ! haven done my GADS which i was suppose to ! DAMN I am gonna be killed by my team mates !

    Last but not least ! thanks dear for everything ! ure the best of the best ! have no doubt ! u will be the best EVER ! and the One and only Last GF i will ever have !

    Prolly wun have much chance to meet my dear ! i am not very sure about it ! i wanna meet her bud my work are all piling up like duno wad ! damn thts Stressful ! So looking forward to meeting her ! gonna try to squeeze some time tmr so that i can meet up with her !

    ME LOVE U LOTS !

    CIAOS~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment