Twitter Trend

    Follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 30, 2009

    Sleepy SLeepy Sleepy

    Today woke up from the wrong side of the bad i think!
    not realli very gd mood ! not at all !

    however the past few days have been spending with my dear when i have the time ! actualli planned to do my work one bud in the end also no motivation to do at all !

    i duno wads happening to me ! i am happy yet sometimes i get this emotional change ! sumthin must be wrong up my head !
    i knew sumthin must have been damaged up my head when i had a high fever when i was young.

    i duno whats wrong with me man ! i feel so disoriented !
    I am in class now and i am staring at totally nothing ! thats why i came to Blog ! muahahahs !

    not feeling so great now, mood wise ! duh i have a slight sore throat duh ! hahahas

    dear is doing her Worksheet and i am bored
    totally nth to do ! lz to do my Animation. Damn ! shit the school totally Lost interest In the school oreadi ! i lost wad is needed to keep me going in school ! DAMN TP and the Idiot thts irritating me now

    HEH ! planned to go movies with dear ltr ! watching muderer prolly ! = )))

    CIAOS~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment