Twitter Trend

    Follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009

    Dawn~!



    it is just the beginning !

    Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us - Earl Nightingale


    Woah todae met up with dar to go out study ! earli in morning jiu go out liao ! den after reaching her hse the market dere da bao carrot cake and the mix mix drink go her hse eat ! after that we went to take bus to TPY which is liek damn near ! few stops onli! dear hse liek near to literally every whre luhr ! so good lurh ! ask my mum move dere ! even if it means moving into a smaller flat ! i guess prolly maybe have to move hse soon ! why ? cuz of my useless dad! starting to hate him more n more ! evrything he do is just so Zzzzz!

    either way ! we originally wanted to go TPY lib to study for tmr's exam one ! bud end up in the end dere no space ! mac dere also no space sooo go to the braddell macdonald which is quite near ! few stops away ! hahahs ! after that dear went off to meet her parents to go eat beef steamboat while i mrt-ed home myself ! hahahs

    boring sia the journey ! i bounced to marina bay den back ! damn stupid ! regret doing it liao ! cuz i lz stand ! see opposite train so mani ppl ! hahas just reached home not long ago ! now waiting to call my dear ! boring to max ! got no motivation to study for my Exams at alllll! gosh ! this sux ! either way ! good luck to me ! hope tmr exam i noe how to do and dun fail ! *PRAY HARD*

    sians my camera ! still no camera ! my father ! hais no hope ! popi my mum tio toto more chance !

    aniwae I LOVE U DARLING JESSIE SYX ! X33333

    Ciaos~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment