Twitter Trend

    Follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 31, 2009

    Friday

    Time to blogged ! promised my dear that i would blog evryday !

    i am missing my dear sooo much now ! GOSH !

    Today is FRIDAY ! WEEKENDS !WOOTS ! stay home weekends again -_=
    why ? Homework lurh ! projects and assignments ! especially the IN3D and the GRDV projs
    Killer man those subjects.
    anyway today wasnt that eventful at all ! woke up earli earli in the morning ! 630 ! first time i wake up so earli ! den got ready to go to sch all those ! REACH SCH AT 803 CAN U BELIEVE IT ! 8 AM i reach sch oreadi ! i 915 on the dot reach kinda of person ! cant believe i reach so earli !

    waited for tht bloody fu yuan who sae will reach after next stop ! CB ! wait 20 min haven reach ! fking scammer ! cheat my feeling ! make me sit at mushroom liek retard lidat !
    after athat went off to change to my formal attire ! took a picture and sent it to dear dear !
    hahahas !

    the presentation was not bad ! except the QnA section ! got one fking bitch keep see the notes and shoot us ! she not even the question team ! duno she come for fk ! she go fk tree lah hor ! fking buang bitch ! idiot sia ! bth this kind of girl !

    after that bored liek hell ! duno doing wad in sch ! Bored likeeeaaaa hell ! den 2 went to LAW TUT ! teacher ZZzzzzz arrived liek 30 min late or sumthin ! the lecturer actualli not bad siak ! quite funny guy ! i kinda of like him ! not bad at teaching !

    either way ! went off to find Cheeyong the WEAKEST to sit bus back woodlands ! he accompany me take 912 den i go alter my pants ! suppose to collect it tmr ! bud i lz ! maybe monday den go collect bah ! hahhas oops !

    went home after that ! wanted to go skate one bud end up nvr go ! cuz my dad dun wan send me dere ! fk sia ! lz PORK!
    tsk tsk tsk
    no mood to do my IN3D maya project !
    i am worrying for dear ! she hasnt msg me after i charge my phone after it went flat in sch ! damn ! hope shes okie !! cant wait for her reply ! i literally spam her msg !

    I miss her lots ! cant wait to see her on monday !

    LOVES HER LOTS

    CIAOS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment