Twitter Trend

    Follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 2, 2009

    2 in 1 Post

    I decided to put both my post into 1 ! although the length dint increase at all ! lawl !
    Either way ! its still a post ! muahahahaha

    okie, ystr which is saturday ! was Boring and not going well ! so is today !
    Hais ! bad week ! i think the following week would prolly end up worse ! hais ! lots of DEADLINES
    *depressed*

    Saturday Din do much ! was watching movie ! watched the Race to witch mountain and some documentary from my favorite channel in SCV ! Discovery channel! best channel siak! every interesting =D

    den evening started to do my MAYA ! screwing the legoman! figure 3 hr still cannot figure how to parent the hand to the body without it deforming when u rotate it ! Uber stressed sia!
    the whole night evrything dint go well at all! evrything seem so against me ! Lousy DAY ! duno why evrything seem to screw me ! i am at my limits oreadi ! going to have a emotional breakdown sn ! hais ! evrything seem so luan now!either way ! i slept very late! arund 3plus 4 i forgot den went to sleep ! lie on bed immediately aslp liao!

    sunday morning earli earli jiu wake up liao ! woke up jiu start doing my MAYA immediately ! cause i dreamt of my assignment the previous night ! Dreamt of the solution to the problem which i spent 3 hrs doing ! how great is that ! i learn it in my dream !!! WTF? hahahaha truely amazing sia ! i can dun study liao ! evrydae at home dream jiu can learn liao! ROFLS ! had other bad dreams which woke me up between 4 , 6 , and 730 ! hahahas ! consecutive nightmares ! too stresssed over this maya assignment oreadi i guess !

    I starting doing my animation after solving the legoman issue ! spent the whole afternoon doing the default story board ! dint even complete half of all the animation that needs to be done ! deadline is Friday ! RELAX i tell myself ! den went to play fish a fish to destress ! LOL ! ate some lunch and continue doing after 1 hr break ! Phew feel so much better after having a rest. evrything went smoothly until i kena the LEGENDARY ! BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH! Laptop CRASHED !

    OMG WTF ! KNNB CCB PCB ! all the vulgar come out ! why ? cuz i nvr save ! whole morning work ! POOF ! gone in 5 seconds ! WOOT ! how great is that ! restart computer ! redo lurh ! TMD ! mood go BONKERS again ! stupid laptop ! i treating it with TLC now ! i plug in HDD also slowly poke in! scared laptop PAIN ltr blue screen again ! now i li hai liao ! save every 1 min ! kia si liao !
    who see ghost oreadi still not scared dark ( Chinese phrase)

    HEHE ! after doing the saving stunt and the TLC to my laptop ! evrything seems fine now ! i think the laptop TOUCHED at my gentle treatment to it ! now also no Blue screen liao ! hahahas ! Listening to emo songs certainly dun help in motivating me to do my MAYA ! so listened to some happy chinese songs ! long time nvr hear liao ! miss those times ! hahahas
    continued doing my MAYA ! its BORING ! i animated the legoman to kick the ball and also the ball bouncing to the flour sack ! also the flour sack investigating the ball! heh ! some pictures =D





    hahahas almost done now !
    Friday gt presentation soo took a picture in toilet ^^



    Anyway my dear is back in singapore OREADI ! WAHOOO! missing her soooo sooo sooo much ! sry for alwaes making u pekcek or angry ! ill work on it yea! make sure i dun make u angry as much as i can ! bear with me alright!

    LOVE MY BABY

    CIAOS~

    No comments:

    Post a Comment